Beautiful lyrics always appeal to me,
I really think of music as more of an accompaniment,
one that has the ability to take away the depth from a song,
or one that is capable of enhancing yet not distracting from it
I love this song because...
The lyrics speak beautifully of a God who Loves and did everything for us,
and it talks of the heart that responds to such a love, not tentatively, but wholeheartedly
I AM YOURS...JESUS I AM YOURS...
The music enhances the emotions of the song,
tentative and hauntingly beautiful in the uncertainty,
raising to a firmer confidence when talking about God,
And plain beautiful when entering into God's truth & promises.
This is the sort of song that speaks to me
and the kind I desire to write...
and then to express myself with...
I really think of music as more of an accompaniment,
one that has the ability to take away the depth from a song,
or one that is capable of enhancing yet not distracting from it
I love this song because...
The lyrics speak beautifully of a God who Loves and did everything for us,
and it talks of the heart that responds to such a love, not tentatively, but wholeheartedly
I AM YOURS...JESUS I AM YOURS...
The music enhances the emotions of the song,
tentative and hauntingly beautiful in the uncertainty,
raising to a firmer confidence when talking about God,
And plain beautiful when entering into God's truth & promises.
This is the sort of song that speaks to me
and the kind I desire to write...
and then to express myself with...
"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy,
the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
~C.S. Lewis~
No comments:
Post a Comment