Had the most vivid, unreal dream...
one in which the whole gamut of emotions was experienced
Elation, Joy and relief at a restoration and reconciliation
yet also, tears of sadness, disappointment & anger at unflinching betrayal
They say that dreams are a mirror on reality,
maybe...the subconscious speaking to the conscious mind,
In this case, I'm clear on the implications of it all,
and the sad thing is...I hold no cards in this at all...
None of these are my circumstances,
which means that in order to make a difference,
I've to make a choice...to enter in uninvited,
to risk being hurt, misunderstood & hit by volatile emotions of those there...
I believe that some times, in order to love, you have to...
but in other times, it's just too painful to do so...
in this time, i feel like i'm caught on a rockface,
just hanging, no handholds or footholds...
legs bearing the weight, arms stretched,
my whole body feeling the fatigue of muscles near failure
I don't think the saviour complex applies,
because i've always found prayer to be a source of strength,
a place where I've perpetually found peace and serenity,
and it's a Joy to unload my heart there, and see the miracles God does,
in me, and also in circumstances and people.
And that's where i should continue to stay...til God says go
Waiting is a Joy when spent in Your presence God!
For the other dream...
The situation there is not normal...
It is freakishly out of rational thought...
And the emotions that burst forth are ones that are normal,
yet knowing precisely this, I know i've to keep silent...
speaking out of this emotion will not help
But yes, I feel anger and disgust for you,
No one should go through such a matter...
And maybe I feel it cuz i've gone through this sad event too
I've always been the type of person,
that when injustice or hurt occurs, I'd rush in to help,
some call it a foolish response...rushing into danger
I just acknowledge that it's the way i'm made, and i love it
So...in this weirdest of seasons, I'm crippled not by anyone but Him...
And learning to lean in first has been a great lesson learnt & learning
Giving it to God first, acknowledges that He is in control
Hillsong Chapel - Stronger (Official Music Video) from emimusic on GodTube.
one in which the whole gamut of emotions was experienced
Elation, Joy and relief at a restoration and reconciliation
yet also, tears of sadness, disappointment & anger at unflinching betrayal
They say that dreams are a mirror on reality,
maybe...the subconscious speaking to the conscious mind,
In this case, I'm clear on the implications of it all,
and the sad thing is...I hold no cards in this at all...
None of these are my circumstances,
which means that in order to make a difference,
I've to make a choice...to enter in uninvited,
to risk being hurt, misunderstood & hit by volatile emotions of those there...
I believe that some times, in order to love, you have to...
but in other times, it's just too painful to do so...
in this time, i feel like i'm caught on a rockface,
just hanging, no handholds or footholds...
legs bearing the weight, arms stretched,
my whole body feeling the fatigue of muscles near failure
I don't think the saviour complex applies,
because i've always found prayer to be a source of strength,
a place where I've perpetually found peace and serenity,
and it's a Joy to unload my heart there, and see the miracles God does,
in me, and also in circumstances and people.
And that's where i should continue to stay...til God says go
Waiting is a Joy when spent in Your presence God!
For the other dream...
The situation there is not normal...
It is freakishly out of rational thought...
And the emotions that burst forth are ones that are normal,
yet knowing precisely this, I know i've to keep silent...
speaking out of this emotion will not help
But yes, I feel anger and disgust for you,
No one should go through such a matter...
And maybe I feel it cuz i've gone through this sad event too
I've always been the type of person,
that when injustice or hurt occurs, I'd rush in to help,
some call it a foolish response...rushing into danger
I just acknowledge that it's the way i'm made, and i love it
So...in this weirdest of seasons, I'm crippled not by anyone but Him...
And learning to lean in first has been a great lesson learnt & learning
Giving it to God first, acknowledges that He is in control
No comments:
Post a Comment