Tuesday, April 17, 2012

phone call

Another unexpected phone call to end the day...
God, thank you for thinking I can handle it
without You, i surely cannot...

Why are my senses so acute...
God, gift or torture...I cannot fathom right now...
just use it for your Glory, apart from this, i see no sense in why

"broken, it is broken..." cried the man on the street, 
"The world is broken, and it can't be fixed"

"No, it is glorious, full of richness & fun, 
merry making & carousing" laughed the gleefully rich, young man

One is true because of the other, none can be separated
On a cross on calvary, the man, Jesus, was bent & broken...
so that the richness of His Grace & Mercy would show us His victory
And we forget what Love we live under...

Only in Jesus, can such a broken world,
still flourish in awesome natural wonder.

1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, 
to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—
this is your true and proper worship. 
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, 
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. 
Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—
his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12: 1 & 2



Lord, You've found me
So completely in need of You
I cannot run from You

You are in the highest place
You are in the falling rain,
You are in the mountain peaks
and valleys speak
The wonders of Your Name

You are in the perfect sky
You are in every breath I breathe
You're in every moment
life seems to pass me by
You're my Prince of Peace


You are in the highest place


No comments: