Tuesday, April 03, 2012

it begins...

and now, the hard work begins...

7 Jesus answered and said to him, 
“What I do you do not realize now, 
but you will understand hereafter.”
John 13:7

God, thank You, really really Thank You
For a marvelous team that I can truly say I love
The good, the fun, the laughy scoldings, hilarious non-joke jokes,
I will miss it all...

Not mine it is to question, just to follow...
broken-hearted, empty-palmed,
all you ask is obedience, willingly not willfully
"Here I am, send me..."

To have a full staff team of like-minded, kingdom people
to have bonded via quirky chemistry, all hilarity =)
To be sad now would seem to trivialise it all...
so I will not be sad, but I thank God for this privilege...
the providence of a mighty God, bringing people together for a reason & season
my heart is full...of feeling, bursting with pride, brimming over with tears,
somehow, bittersweet seems to describe this joyful state best...

& We are held by these same hands...

No comments: