Monday, April 30, 2012

all yours...

This season...
every time I work til I ache,
something resounds within to keep going...

And this is a song for the season,
a reminder that the life I have is a finite one,
but I can live it for His infinite glory...

The sound of the infant's heartbeat in the song,
reminds me that all of life has a meaning as long as my heart is beating,
there will be a time of rest, but as long as it is still light, I will press on


It is a journey of fighting for souls, 
each & every one precious in God's sight
even if no one else does it with me, 
I determine to continue...

It doesn't matter...
I remember feeling like this before...
and I remember disregarding that sickening feeling,
pressing on until the light broke through...

Surely life wasn't made to regret
And the lost were not made to forget
Surely faith without action is dead
Let Your Kingdom come
Lord break this heart

 And I will live to carry Your compassion
To love a world that's broken
To be Your hands and feet
And I will give
With the life that I've been given
And go beyond religion
To see the world be changed
By the power of Your name

Jesus Your name
 is a shelter for the hurting
Your name
Is a refuge for the weak
Only Your name
Can redeem the undeserving
Jesus Your name
Holds everything I need


No comments: