Saturday, April 28, 2012

answers

Today, i asked the question of "why?"...
and I got several resounding God answers...

No. 1) For this...
And the walk we took was the most divine, unplanned, yet...to me, vision clarifying...
I have seen it, walked the ground, and now, i've seen someone else dreaming with me,
it is more than possible, it is about to be done...press on

No. 2) For this...
The past is never for myself only, but for others...
and the sharing was unexpected, yet...real in the deepest form,
i could see it was no mere intellectual question,
and that it had gone deeper than that...
and yes...God is the God who heals...so He will,
and He is the One who will bring it to pass

No. 3) For her
The sharing was mine,
but the story to be lived is yours
I'm glad it struck a chord...
glad, not in the sadistic sense...
but glad in the sense that you're listening to God
and He is the giver of Life.
Walk through this well with Him...
I've had to battle, and i'm glad my story is helping you now,
may it give you some encouragement along the way

No. 4) For myself...
You are right...I am spent
I need the time away, sooner rather than later,
but it seems I've to work harder than ever at this present moment
I wish it were not so, that I could devote myself a little bit more,
but in order to start well, i have to finish well, and that is my commitment

No. 5) For those who do not care...
A leader does far more than just what is seen...
and it is in walking that lonely, pioneering road...
in turning your back on the things of the moment...
it is in those moments that you really see if you are leading for others,
or are you really leading by following God
The distinction is utterly important...so that we serve His agenda, not ours


Such an educational day...
spent...

No comments: