Thursday, January 26, 2012

others...

Actually, it's not fair...
Not in the slightest really...




But then, Jesus never talked about being fair, did He?
I don't think i can even remember that being in His vocabulary...haha!
All He said & did, was driven by an obedience that came from hearing & knowing the Father,
And all that He did, He did without complaining, He knew the pain coming, but He still went...

Amazing days learning about Amazing Love
I think that I'd just stand in awe really...
No other name. No other person. No other.
No one could command such Love, such honour, all respect

And I need to share this wonderfully crafted, brilliant statement of God.

I prayed to know in my heart His love for the world, 
and this was my most prideful, foolish, and dangerous prayer. 
It was my step into the abyss. As soon as I prayed it, I knew that I would die. 
I knew the old wrong and the death that lay in the world. 
Just as a good man would not coerce the love of his wife, 
God does not coerce the love of His human creatures, 
not for Himself or for the world or for one another. 
To allow that love to exist fully and freely, He must allow it not to exist at all. 
His love is suffering. It is our freedom and His sorrow 
… And yet all the good I know is in this, 
that a man might so love this world that it would break his heart.
~Wendell Berry's literary character, "Jayber Crow"~


So today, as i learn...
all to You Lord, ALL...
some say...count the cost, but You said...who is willing?
I am...send me...

May it always be evident...
the Love that is given freely...
may it always flow through and out again
and may it be a raging torrent for people to know intimately

There is a bliss in knowing,
A freedom in going,
Hope in helplessness,
Focus because of vision...=)




Thank you Lord

And...this article is really worth sharing...

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/deeper-walk/features/26861-even-jesus-wept

No comments: