Friday, January 20, 2012

Give them all to Jesus

Sometimes I can't figure if what I have is a gift, or a curse...=/

Knowing, yet not knowing...
Seeing yet not seeing,
Am i seeing rainbows or are those optical illusions?
Were those people I saw? or just shadows?

But if it turns me more to Christ,
I figure, that is the good, and the best...

& though i hope it doesn't stall anything else,
however, in this time, i know it will...

thank You Lord,
the good, the bad, the beautiful & the ugly
all yours, all wonderful, all in your plan
none righteous, not one, only him who is in You...

Give them all to Jesus
Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows? 
Are you tired of spinning round and round? 
Wrap up all those shattered dreams of your life 
And at the feet of Jesus, lay them down. 

Give them all, give them all, give them all to Jesus 
Shattered dreams, wounded hearts, and broken toys. 
Give them all, give them all, give them all to Jesus 
And He will turn your sorrows into joy. 

He never said you only see sunshine, 
He never said there would be no rain. 
He only promised a heart full of singing 
About the very thing that once brought pain.


No comments: