Friday, December 16, 2011

the _____ of it all...

I guess, i wish we lived in a less _________ world
if only, what we knew was all that's it...
but then, it's not...
so...it goes on and on and on,
and the further and wider it spreads, 
the more this whole thing changes...
and the more it becomes serpentine in nature...

I've given up already.
And God, I've already expressed that you're my defender,
just wished I could be more patient about this,
and that i can pretend that it's not what it is...
but i can't...it really is one of the worst...
most sucky feelings to be stuck feeling so...crimped up...
I hate the anvil the most today...& the unrelenting hammer

Maybe, you've made up my mind for me already...

I really don't think that i'm made for this now...

there is a tenderness that should not be trampled by those who do not treasure it
or then, nothing but hardness will remain...
Perhaps I really cannot do this anymore...
What i prayed with MCI last week, maybe that was for me too

not ready
not appreciating this
spent
="/

just wanna be ___________

all Yours...
6:8 the numbers You gave

No comments: