Friday, December 30, 2011

Hosanna!

Wanted to post Corrinne May's "33" but i can't find a good youtube link! haha!

Oh well! shall share this then! =D



I loved this simple yet uplifting song the instant i first heard it!
It's also cuz the multiple key changes really lift up my soul!
Anyways, it was awesome how things came together at META!
Eileen first mentioned that she had this laser light thingy,
and I felt inspired to use it, so just asked her to bring it for us,
then...i couldn't really find a use for it in the first 2 days of worship,
but on hearing that we would be doing this song for the final worship,
it all came together in my head, divinely inspired as i saw this picture...
of the ENTIRE hall, from being lighted up with stage lights,
then the lights fading off, so only the lyrics were seen,
then after that, even the lyrics going black and...
the laser lights "dancing" in the pitch black...
And i got so super excited about it!! =D hahaha!

But...of course, there were challenges!
Firstly, it was hard to visualise it without anybody in the hall,
but i felt certain enough in my visualisation to just risk it!

Then...the worship team had too little time to practice,
so I couldn't tell them about what the stage team had planned until the last moment!
Thank God for Eeleen who was all for it!
They had to prep for it by putting their chords on their iphones! haha!

And then, as the song was playing, timing was everything,
and it seemed as if my team was pretty unsure about this whole thing,
but yeah...I told everyone to just trust me...
so...first verse...everything on...
then transposed verse, the lights began to come down...
next transposed verse, the laser lights started...
chorus, pitch black, and dancing lights to Hosanna!!
It was so so so awesome, and I felt such Joy within my soul!

Lord God, if this is just a foretaste of worship in Heaven,
I've been so awesomely blessed & privileged to taste it a little here...=)
Thank you Lord! =)

No comments: