This is what it's all about, a homecoming...
if you felt this too, then you must imagine what the future holds...
can't wait for that homecoming =)
If I'd been more fit, i'd be experiencing the wind in my hair in about 6 hours...
True, it may still be raining, and i could be regretting it,
but i highly doubt that would be the case...
The gladness of heart I'd have to be running would erase that!
I would be a man on a mission, and that would be to finish strong,
in the very same year that my ankle was broken
Who'd remember that it was just earlier this year i was on crutches?
I doubt it'd be significant but this was my battle, my war...
And I never doubted I would be back...
Not being able to race is just a minor setback...
Playing ultimate frisbee, going on jogs, all these i've loved again...=)
I want to be fully back, and even more resilient because of that injury...
Amidst all of these, and the past few days...
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
if you felt this too, then you must imagine what the future holds...
can't wait for that homecoming =)
If I'd been more fit, i'd be experiencing the wind in my hair in about 6 hours...
True, it may still be raining, and i could be regretting it,
but i highly doubt that would be the case...
The gladness of heart I'd have to be running would erase that!
I would be a man on a mission, and that would be to finish strong,
in the very same year that my ankle was broken
Who'd remember that it was just earlier this year i was on crutches?
I doubt it'd be significant but this was my battle, my war...
And I never doubted I would be back...
Not being able to race is just a minor setback...
Playing ultimate frisbee, going on jogs, all these i've loved again...=)
I want to be fully back, and even more resilient because of that injury...
Amidst all of these, and the past few days...
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139: 23,24
No comments:
Post a Comment