It's hard to see you weaker than normal and finding everything hard...
It was sad to hear you say last night..."We were young once hor..."
And seeing Ee Ee here to spend the night with you...just brings it full circle.
Family. Health. Heart. Strength. Bonds. Fear. Illness. Weakness. Dizziness.
Divorce. Single parent. Left with nothing. Broken bone. Stroke. Heart attack. Ruptured appendix.
How much can a person take? Apparently...A LOT.
Rebuilt Life. Remarried. Multiple properties. 4 children. Travelled everywhere.
Yup...seen it and marveled at it.
All in one person. Mum.
I have no real coherent thoughts,
just a sense of needing to pen stuff down lest I forget...
But today, more than anything, I just have emotions that I need to release...more than words.
These lyrics aren't really fitting, yet the emotions of this hit the spot...
Not going to let you go, until you know the Saviour I Love.
Nope...no way.
It was sad to hear you say last night..."We were young once hor..."
And seeing Ee Ee here to spend the night with you...just brings it full circle.
Family. Health. Heart. Strength. Bonds. Fear. Illness. Weakness. Dizziness.
Divorce. Single parent. Left with nothing. Broken bone. Stroke. Heart attack. Ruptured appendix.
How much can a person take? Apparently...A LOT.
Rebuilt Life. Remarried. Multiple properties. 4 children. Travelled everywhere.
Yup...seen it and marveled at it.
All in one person. Mum.
I have no real coherent thoughts,
just a sense of needing to pen stuff down lest I forget...
But today, more than anything, I just have emotions that I need to release...more than words.
These lyrics aren't really fitting, yet the emotions of this hit the spot...
Not going to let you go, until you know the Saviour I Love.
Nope...no way.
No comments:
Post a Comment