Monday, March 18, 2013

irrationally practical

Just cuz everyone else is doing it, doesn't make it right

Time to don the battle gear, and enter into the fray...
It's been awhile but thank You for the opportunity

There are no words for me to say,
truly, i see the struggle of theology and practicality...
But I still say, what you believe about God MUST come out in your actions

Don't sell yourself (and someone else) short
I thank you for some dignity and self-respect
now, let's work on this WITH God, and let's press in...
the battle is long and hard, but it will always be worthwhile

Time to contend for what we believe in...
New battles coming my way...
hoping for new victories and new companions too...
Lord, you know what i need better than I know it myself even
please send me the way I ought to be going, teach me to follow there too.

Prayer is the battle of unseen proportions
The invisible which empowers the visible
Time to get with the program and spar it out well
Blood, tears and sweat are par for the course,
But the strength and the skills it builds are more than worth it
Hang in there, persevere, the battle is at hand

No comments: