This is where the discipleship journey is toughest...
Walking with people through sin, pain & suffering
Hurting people, hurt people...proven time and time again
This day, I recognised the words from your hurts, so I ignored it...
May that happen each time it needs to,
God, give me Grace for each step...
I have no wisdom, none like the One you need,
so...turn there, look upon Him...
When you choose to, and be shaped by Him
I know your contenance will change...as it reflects His
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Lord for a little gem of a day
For the bright sparks of people illumined by You,
or people who are willing to conform to your moulding
I see such openness and God, may you use it beautifully
Thank You for the good that came before the bad
Thank You for right times, right places and right conversations
May the morning bring more light, more Grace, more Agape,
But most of all, may it bring more of You dear Lord
Walking with people through sin, pain & suffering
Hurting people, hurt people...proven time and time again
This day, I recognised the words from your hurts, so I ignored it...
May that happen each time it needs to,
God, give me Grace for each step...
I have no wisdom, none like the One you need,
so...turn there, look upon Him...
When you choose to, and be shaped by Him
I know your contenance will change...as it reflects His
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Lord for a little gem of a day
For the bright sparks of people illumined by You,
or people who are willing to conform to your moulding
I see such openness and God, may you use it beautifully
Thank You for the good that came before the bad
Thank You for right times, right places and right conversations
May the morning bring more light, more Grace, more Agape,
But most of all, may it bring more of You dear Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment