It's deja vu, times two...
I've had this sensation before,
Like an onlooker I should ignore
Wish I could do something more
Why should this keep happening?
Or why must this mess keep getting messier?
Questions with no answers...
so maybe the best is just to plod on...
I said I'd pray for you & I will,
because for today i know...
it is no shock, yet it is no thrill...
but the pain will be...sadly...real
But His Grace is sufficient for you,
and I know that this time was better than last,
Walking with you both through both of those,
taught me so much more, more than I'd ever know...
So...to journey with you, that was a privilege,
and now, for my own journey, may it be great...
I just noticed that little footprint you left...
and gosh, who knew, what a little flutter it left!
I look on in expectation,
not to push on, but to pray on,
I trust that God makes beautiful things,
and each of you are one...
but I'm looking for my own beautiful one,
because there is a time and place, and now is mine
God, your Grace is enough
so may it prove so...
May we be your beautiful instruments
bringing light and beauty,
not pain and calamity,
& each mis-step, may You turn it around Lord.
Trusting You tonight for those hearts,
Thank You for this season of prayer
Thank You for 10,000 reasons to praise You
Thank You that I know from both sides so I can intercede...
Thank You Lord
I've had this sensation before,
Like an onlooker I should ignore
Wish I could do something more
Why should this keep happening?
Or why must this mess keep getting messier?
Questions with no answers...
so maybe the best is just to plod on...
I said I'd pray for you & I will,
because for today i know...
it is no shock, yet it is no thrill...
but the pain will be...sadly...real
But His Grace is sufficient for you,
and I know that this time was better than last,
Walking with you both through both of those,
taught me so much more, more than I'd ever know...
So...to journey with you, that was a privilege,
and now, for my own journey, may it be great...
I just noticed that little footprint you left...
and gosh, who knew, what a little flutter it left!
I look on in expectation,
not to push on, but to pray on,
I trust that God makes beautiful things,
and each of you are one...
but I'm looking for my own beautiful one,
because there is a time and place, and now is mine
God, your Grace is enough
so may it prove so...
May we be your beautiful instruments
bringing light and beauty,
not pain and calamity,
& each mis-step, may You turn it around Lord.
Trusting You tonight for those hearts,
Thank You for this season of prayer
Thank You for 10,000 reasons to praise You
Thank You that I know from both sides so I can intercede...
Thank You Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment