aiyah...had the most stunning epiphany before sleeping...
now i know, that's why they say...keep a notebook handy!
I drifted off to bed without taking it down, and now it's lost!
but...oh well...I'm still thankful for the first cool night in ages! =)
think that was why I knocked off so quickly!
But no regrets! haha! Awesome rest cuz it wasn't hot for once! =)
Sharing devotion in awhile,
then the whole day evaluation starts...
and...today is the day I submit the letter,
and it becomes official...mixed feelings utterly
now i know, that's why they say...keep a notebook handy!
I drifted off to bed without taking it down, and now it's lost!
but...oh well...I'm still thankful for the first cool night in ages! =)
think that was why I knocked off so quickly!
But no regrets! haha! Awesome rest cuz it wasn't hot for once! =)
Sharing devotion in awhile,
then the whole day evaluation starts...
and...today is the day I submit the letter,
and it becomes official...mixed feelings utterly
Even amidst all the mixedness,
can't afford to NOT give thanks...
Thank You Lord
I know You lead me to green pastures,
and I'm following...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment