Friday, May 25, 2012

Farewell...

It's starting...and there is nothing to stop it...
and though I know it's good, yet it's painful...

Said goodbye to the Servant team on Wednesday night,
and it was a great and wonderfully encouraging time...

And said goodbye to the rest on Thursday...
that was a proper thanksgiving time and it was another great time

Lord, Thank You for the responsibility & privilege to serve in NTU
it was a marvelous time being on mission with you...
seeing a whole bunch of people captured by You,
and living out their lives for Your Glory...

I hope so much for that to happen where I'm going to now,
my heart is so... ... ready for You...
May you please be that for them too...
Turn their hearts to you, so that they may know You first and most.

I'm starting to grieve, and this time...
there is no need to stop it...it is a good time to let go...
NTU times were great, Lord, and you showed up...
I'm thankful and broken by your Grace...the paradox of that =)

The depth of the friendships and relationships are amazing...
Lord, I really thank You for showing me such awesome people,
and for encouraging my heart by Your work in their lives, 
I thank You for transformations and for the passion You inspire

Actually...I am at a loss for words at this moment...
yet I feel my heart bursting at the seams with emotion...sigh


Thank You Lord, that you gave me their words to keep...
I treasure that lots, and I pray that their lives will continue to glorify You,
May You empower them to stand on the work of the generations before them,
and may this generation surpass ours in faithfulness to Your call...


farewell...

No comments: