Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Testify to Love...forever

Love this song too! =)



For the first time in a really long while,
my wanderlust has acted up,
I'm slightly disappointed to miss the Viet Sports mission,
but the condition of my foot means...no such thing

My last mission was leading that staff team to E last year,
and it seems to have been a really really long time ago...

In a month's time, i'll be away for almost a month...
kinda excited...and this time, really looking forward to it
maybe because i'm sure i'm gonna learn & be refreshed,
but probably also because of all the lost mobility this year

I wonder, truly wonder...if...
but i know ...
and ... did, then it'd be nothing short of ............

In God's hands there is fullness of Joy,
and I have that great sense of that
there's really no greater Joy than to see transformed lives,
and today i thank God for you all!

Kevin and Don...Wow...
When I first started mentoring you both individually,
who'd have expected we'd become so close, like brothers,
and go through so much together!

But yes, I want to give thanks to God for you both,
My constant prayer and petition has been to see the next generation arise,
and i've always prayed that the next one will be better & more faithful than mine
And I'm blessed just by being able to catch a little glimpse now!

I see that you both have been leading the GDOP team well!
And though I've not been to any practices,
on Sunday, i saw a foretaste of what you all have put together,
And most importantly, i see that you've imparted the right things!
More than music, more than showmanship...
you both have guided this team to be right in their hearts first,
to allow worship to flow naturally from within...
not to overplay, or to be a star, but to be humble and to let God lead!
This truly blesses my heart! =)

Kevin and Donovan, both of you have grown tremendously well,
through the toughest moments and through the happiest too!
I'm glad that you've shown a resilient faith,
one that thrives in trial or in prosperity!
Continue to be Men after God's heart
and to multiply that into those you pour into also! =)
i'm proud of both of you! =)

You have been a blessing to me! =)
This is a simple thanks, but a heartfelt one!

No comments: