But it is a good kinda tired! =D
Today, managed my first real run! HAHA!
Did somewhere near 3km without stopping,
Did somewhere near 3km without stopping,
and this is the best since my broken ankle!
Hmmm...so tmr will be the litmus test!
Will see how sore & aching i'd be...
the good kind, or the...i've pushed too much kind! =P
It's coming up to 6mths since the op...
I really ought to be back to sports soon!
Not competitively but recreationally at least!
Not a moment too soon!
I see some mountain hikes,
I see some mountain hikes,
white water rafting & rockclimbing ahead,
looking forward to that in the US!
I REALLY hope i can do it!
I'd be so bummed if i couldn't!
So yeah...Colorado, please be kind to me! =)
Got so much to clear in this last week...
but i've gotta press in, the finish line is near!
Push on towards the end,
and the US will be a kind break,
one in which to refresh mentally & spiritually!
Think i'm going to bed with a smile on my face! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment