Friday, September 06, 2013

thinking...

This has been a really odd week...
2 funeral/wakes, a BIG change, another potential one to come, 2 hospital visits, a trip away to come.

And this is not including all of the amazingly stressful matters that happened, my work is not done, and I hope I can finish it before I fly, but it looks so unlikely.

But today, I just want to think and wait...because there has been too much noise lately, too many distractions, just what are they pulling me away from? I think it's you Lord

Today, seeing the teachers being appreciated, seeing the creativity and the effort put in...really heartened my heart. Also, I remember why back in Cru, we would have appreciation day for the leaders. I am abit tired to start another thing again...will someone else take it up?

Actually, i'm quite incoherent, but yah...who cares...gonna be gone for 7 of the next 10 days, and in those days, amidst all of the work and the leading, I hope that I find rest again. Perhaps in hearing from Ps Benny. But yes, tonight...rest


“God is God. Because he is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what he is up to.” 
 ― Elisabeth Elliot

No comments: