Tuesday, November 27, 2012

discombobulated

Good that it was proven that the safeguards put in place were needful,
but maybe not good that it was the safeguard that experienced the first failure...
or is it really so?

God, sometimes, really cannot fathom your ways, 
I know I heard you right but the way of failure was out of left field,
I'm glad that the proper mentoring systems were in place, 
and that what people disliked about accountability has proven helpful

I cannot understand why people cannot grasp our good intentions, 
that is until failure hits, and then the understanding also dawns.

I think everything is more than salvageable, 
and the effort should be taken to make all things right and good. 
The choice to, will of course lay in personal choices, 
but i have the hope that both will make the right and mature decision.

God, I also know that you will use the refining fire to refine and transform,
so...today, i pray that you will make all things beautiful again, 
and to a greater depth and degree than previously was there
make deep the roots and the wells, and may you overfill it always

Make clear the cisterns, 
purge out the impurities,
may they come forth as gold and silver, 
refined and polished to reflect your glory
AMEN

No comments: