Eventhough it was a really late night, and an extremely sleepless one...
Thank You...Thank You Lord for depositing that into my heart
and for speaking the things of You, exhausting my heart,
wringing it dry, yet, speaking so FULLY...Thank You
I still do not have the exact picture yet, of what it will be...
but i must say, I find it such an irony that you gifted me...
a person from a broken home...
the desire to build one that is so vast, wide & varied
I know nothing of what we are about to embark on...
and yet, You reminded me, that's been the case all the time so far,
I have always NOT known...but learnt along the journey
The only thing vital thing I needed to know, I've always known...
You, Lord
Thank You...Thank You Lord for depositing that into my heart
and for speaking the things of You, exhausting my heart,
wringing it dry, yet, speaking so FULLY...Thank You
I still do not have the exact picture yet, of what it will be...
but i must say, I find it such an irony that you gifted me...
a person from a broken home...
the desire to build one that is so vast, wide & varied
I know nothing of what we are about to embark on...
and yet, You reminded me, that's been the case all the time so far,
I have always NOT known...but learnt along the journey
The only thing vital thing I needed to know, I've always known...
You, Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment