Monday, August 13, 2012

Adjustment

Thank you for that message today...it was needed and apt

Thank You for the public note, that unknowingly encouraged my heart



Somehow, I see and believe in dreams and in people,
even after being slammed by them time & again,
sometimes in malice, sometimes in ignorance...
Where did this strength to believe come from?
Only You Lord

Where others see problems and fear,
I see reality and trust God for better days,
We are in a battle for precious beloved souls,
yet, how come we determine to fight our allies first?
Things I can't understand...

I've given it all to You Lord
laid it on the line, now use it all as you will,
nothing is wasted in your kingdom
and I trust that you will use every moment for your Glory
All Yours God....

There is a strength of conviction, that comes from doing more than knowing,
A faith that grows by stepping out in trust, without looking back and hesitating...
In seeing brokenness, whether of family units, homes, financial situations or health,
I've also seen pillars of strength, individuals who determine to follow God,
Whoever said this journey would be easy?

I love the examples of people who have encountered God,
how it is never a matter of money, looks, image or something else that age can steal away,
But I love the radiance in their spirit that soars in adversity, in lack, in want...
because then...they find that Jesus is truly all that they want or need.
Such a realisation renders even the most destitute, rich beyond measure.

I pray for that rich depth of relationship for all whom i come into contact with,
Lord, may I never portray the mediocre, lackluster portrait of Faith that takes away your Glory
May the next generation possess a depth of relationship with You that colours their life,
may they never be satisfied with half-heartedness, only sincere full-hearted devotion
May they Love You more deeply each day

No comments: