In the midst of transition and clearing my thoughts...
it is helpful for me during these seasons to reflect and to clear out what needs to be...
And as i've been clearing room, taking stock...
it's like the process is reflected...in my thoughts, & in my physical spaces
I've realised...I'm in ministry not for the people who are having fun and enjoying it
but i'm here more for those who are hurting and those who don't know it...
It matters little to me the other things that frequently charm others...
but primarily, my heart aches for those who know they are missing something...
And I feel for those who know that their lives are incomplete...
and for those who feel that God shaped vacuum yet seem lost in their fog of life
Maybe that's why self-sufficiency is such a lie...
when we begin to think we need nothing and no one else
that is such a blatant, bold-faced thumb'd up nose at life and at God
And no one REALLY ever says it...they just live like that...
Why is the sacred and the secular divided?
When actually, the secular only has meaning because of the sacred
The implication that our world can exist without God...
is a theory that holds no water...at all...
Maybe that's why we need a community of faith to grow us,
to nurture and to learn more about love...
I feel so........when the feeling of leading alone hits...
but then I must remember, I'm not really alone, the team is being built...
Multiple meetings are now lined up...
i'm gonna get busier and busier...
God, as you line these up...please provide those resources too
I'm unable but I know you are able, thank You!
Heart is abit heavy now...
God you know why...
but yes, time away really will help...
and I thank you for that God =)
it is helpful for me during these seasons to reflect and to clear out what needs to be...
And as i've been clearing room, taking stock...
it's like the process is reflected...in my thoughts, & in my physical spaces
I've realised...I'm in ministry not for the people who are having fun and enjoying it
but i'm here more for those who are hurting and those who don't know it...
It matters little to me the other things that frequently charm others...
but primarily, my heart aches for those who know they are missing something...
And I feel for those who know that their lives are incomplete...
and for those who feel that God shaped vacuum yet seem lost in their fog of life
Maybe that's why self-sufficiency is such a lie...
when we begin to think we need nothing and no one else
that is such a blatant, bold-faced thumb'd up nose at life and at God
And no one REALLY ever says it...they just live like that...
Why is the sacred and the secular divided?
When actually, the secular only has meaning because of the sacred
The implication that our world can exist without God...
is a theory that holds no water...at all...
Maybe that's why we need a community of faith to grow us,
to nurture and to learn more about love...
I feel so........when the feeling of leading alone hits...
but then I must remember, I'm not really alone, the team is being built...
Multiple meetings are now lined up...
i'm gonna get busier and busier...
God, as you line these up...please provide those resources too
I'm unable but I know you are able, thank You!
Heart is abit heavy now...
God you know why...
but yes, time away really will help...
and I thank you for that God =)
No comments:
Post a Comment