It begins...
And I know that while it does make plenty of sense,
Lord, teach me to model this well
For this new season Lord,
I entrust all into Your great hands again
I recall hearing this multiple times recently
I recall hearing this multiple times recently
"Everything rises and falls on leadership"
And I know that while it does make plenty of sense,
and I believe that it rings true...
But it also demands a re-ordering when God is in the picture...
For the body of Christ, the head...is Christ
The leader is Christ...and therefore He leads...
that is the blessed reality that we can rest in! =)
But as we live in rebellion because of the fall...
we have to recognise that we have hearts that wander,
legs and hands that do illogical things
body parts that try to rebel and gain control of the body.
God is the head and the leader,
rest and lead from there
While this is the hardest to teach,
it is the best to model...
Lord, teach me to model this well
If nothing else, just a Godly reliance on You
a simple faith that trusts...
one that obeys, and follows...
For this season...
help me not only grow deeper in intimacy with you,
help me not only grow deeper in intimacy with you,
help me to bring others along to know You better...
For Your Glory and Your Honour to be known in all the earth.
Thank You Lord
For Your Glory and Your Honour to be known in all the earth.
Thank You Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment