Hmmm...now that i've had time at home for awhile,
i've had the chance to study some things i never had time for!
One of the things that interests me is cultural anthropology,
and some associates...sociology and psychology...
Now, i've distilled this abit for myself,
but for the next part, i need some help...
So...yes, whoever reads this blog...
feel free to comment...
I will not publish your comments on this blog
unless you want them to be published!
But yes, in a nutshell...
& as succintly as i can...
I wanna find out why we have some diverse tastes!
And what do we look for in something "nice"
So...my experiment is a contemporary song...
"Parachute" by Cheryl Cole...
google & give it a listen...
Some find it so good that it's nominated for a Brit award,
others...they get irritated hearing it...
I wanna hear what you think about it,
what catches your senses (or offends it)
Basically, do you like it or not? & why?
Any thoughts will be great! =D thanks in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment