Saturday, November 29, 2008

no other fount i know...

Who's there left standing when the smoke clears?
Life is a fleeting adventure, one meant to be lived fully, uncomplicated...

Why then do we complicate matters?
So many things, people, issues assault just when it's time to slow down.

It's effortless to lose something,
especially painful if it's a person, someone...

Today...i had that sense of what it meant to lose, and lose big...
piled on top of everything else...it was just a bunch of too much emotions.

God, You who conquered the grave, you who are mighty to save...
I trust You, especially when things are hard...when the chips are down.

You know where I am now, in You, i'm never lost.
I trust and lay my life in your hands.

How i wish for ______, for ______, for _______
You see the depths of my heart and You know what i need.
Above all, You know i desire You far more than any of those.

I've plumbed the depths of my heart Lord,
Ready and waiting for the moment you call,
I'm primed for action, ready to move...
but i'm waiting on You.
Keep me there until Your time is right for me.
I do not want to move without You.

No comments: