And there are days i wonder...
But thankfully, more days that i stand in awe
This is the week i've had to activate my brain juices,
and in all the complexity and seemingly intelligent exchanges,
i find a common theme...something...unexpected...
You know...sometimes, there is this feeling...
A sense of lostness? Confusion? Maybe a disconnect...
You look and something and...
eventhough you feel like something ought to be there...
it isn't...
It feels like there is something missing from the picture,
and it's like a whole mess of tangles and knots...
But recently, i've had a sense of the simplicity of it all...
When we zoom out, begin to NOT see the tangles & knots...
then we begin to see a greater tapestry, the WHOLE, not just the parts
I like simplicity, and i hate duplicity...
I like to see clearly, more than fuzz up things with ambiguity...
But in the recent campaigns and things i see,
Hidden in ALL of it, is a subtle message,
a blatant attack on society and its values...
Flanking attacks might be smart and effective,
but sometimes a full frontal assault smashes any other
I choose that right now...
I'm thankful that there is One who sees clearly,
He brooks no excuses, and His Light pierces darkness,
From deceit & deception, His Truth reigns...
Through struggle and battle, His arm remains strong,
our foundations in Him are firm beyond measure,
and in His Righteousness we can stand!
No comments:
Post a Comment