Monday, March 22, 2010

Everything in my life has brought me here

I'm home...or am I, really?
Last year, i remember saying...
"The best part about going away, is coming home"
but this year...i'm wondering, where home really is...

Where I was...it was truly warm, friendly & loving,
people loved & expressed it truly...
whether it was in tears, kisses, hugs or touches...
at the airport, it was hard having to leave a 2nd time

And now, I'm home, but I'm remembering that this is not TRULY home...
when God really does call us home, that's where I think my heart will truly rest.
Now, i'm satisfied to be where I am...
learning to live each moment fully, wherever i am placed...

Don't get me wrong, I love where i was at for the past 3 weeks,
& I love the community I have here in Singapore too...
I miss people, love that i'll get to see them again...
But then again, i long for the greater reunion at the end of life's journey!

God, I think that you've really grown my heart these years...
learning to love...the people who are like me, people unlike me...all kinds
and really, i've seen how you've also deepened my heart to love...
Missing & loving are 2 sides of the same coin & i'm glad for the tension

I miss people, and I miss home,
I love people, and I love home,
And in it all Lord, I see the God-shaped vacuum,
I see how much I miss You, and that means, I Love You!

Awesome, AWESOME realisation! =D

What can separate us from the Love of Christ?
NOTHING...=D

No comments: