The complaint post was to let off my grouses...
This one...will be to appreciate God's goodness! =)
I thank God that we could book out last nite for today's Mother's day!
I thank God for Kevin and the rest in car when i called! =) It was fun chatting with you all and yeah...i really suck at guessing who is who over the phone! HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm thankful that i can laugh and chat over MSN even when half asleep!
Thank you those who entertained me, made me laugh and heard me grouse!
Thank God for ppl who recharge me unknowingly, and give me much joy!
I'm thankful that eventhough i'm sick, i can still function.
I feel like the flu is "restarting" instead of me getting better, but i know God is faithful and He will carry me through! =)
This morning's hastily arranged breakfast with Ray was good! Sorry i was late, underestimated my fatigue & how much sleep i needed! The chats today were all really meaningful and significant! They all helped to recharge my tank and get ready for this long and tough outfield week. =)
I thank God for the many times that He provided some sort of answer or sustenance the past week when the going got tough! Praying for more such moments this week!
Hoping for favourable weather this week! The past week has been rainy mornings & extremely hot days, hoping for calm weather this next few weeks as outfield gets really difficult when the weather fluctuates!
I'm looking forward to after reservist...that's my motivation! =) Still i really have to take care of my body these 3 weeks! in tough conditions, i gotta keep trying to keep hydrated and eat properly! Otherwise the Sundown Marathon is gonna be tougher than i need it to be!
Church Camp thereafter is a highlight! =) and then Vietnam thereafter is a happy occasion! =) Been needing a relax break for awhile! =D hahahaahah! Yeah...look forward to those! Just have to get over this speed bump called reservist! hahhahaha! =)
Ok...gotta go soon! need to pack my bag and get ready to book in again...now i remember why it is hard to go back to camp...it's always such a trial mentally unless you have something to look forward to! But it's ok, i will use this to train mentally for the marathon! It's a good thing! =)
Pray Pray Pray! Hope that the flu goes away, that these weeks will fly by! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment