Dear Dad,
You made me cry today...
It was delayed, it was so pent up...it was so painful...it hurt
Everything right was done,
and everything else out of control...
Yet...i don't hate you,
In fact, I Love you MORE...
That you care...that you see, that you know...
All your promises, they won't let go of me...
Thank you.
I declare my dependence on you, Lord Jesus
You who gave your life for me,
You who endured my pain and more on that cross,
The road that led to calvary seemed as broken as your body on that fateful day,
yet 3 days later, it led to forgiveness, redemption...it leads even now to eternity...
Thank you.
I know you wrote the story,
I know you willingly endured the pain,
I know that you cover me with love,
over betrayal, over senselessness, over loss...
You hold me in your gentle embrace, even when i lash out...
i'm SoOo sorry & Thank you.
In your love, You give me things i do not deserve,
and withhold the punishment i should bear...
Thank you.
Nothing can cause your Love to lose it's hold on me...Gosh!
I wait for great things,
The good that you have promised,
I hold such hopes in You because of your Gentleness,
Because of your everlasting Grace...
So apt...so apt...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment