Saturday, September 02, 2006

child-like wonder...back...=)

Lovely statements! I like! =)

Dear God: I saw a kangaroo and a buffalo today at the zoo. I like the lion best. What is your favorite? I think the ostrich is funny looking - did you do that on purpose?

Dear God: We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School we learned that you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. Sincerely, Donna

Dear God: I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool! Signed, Eugene

The joys of looking at things with child-like simplicity! =) More joy, more laughter, everything is enjoyable because it is you we delight in!

Lord, i'm glad that you give us the grace to be child-like in our trust and in our faith! I'll be foolishly naive and simple because of my hope in you! May your glory be my rearguard, and may your love guide the way! I love your outrageous love!

No comments: