What a lovely picture of the Light shining through!Been feeling content just resting in the Lord, i realise that in Him,
i have nothing that i need, that i've not already been given!
I have nothing to be envious about, nothing to be resentful about,
As I walk this path that the Lord has laid for me,
it has brought Peace, Contentment, Joy immeasurable!
This position can never be bought, satisfied by possessions,
or fulfilled by the pleasures of life in all their forms.
It is found only in Jesus, and His gifts given to us freely!
I found one gift in that photo above!
Natural beauty, unmarred, the Lord's encouragement!
"The fear of the LORD leads to life: Then one rests content, untouched by trouble."
Proverbs 19:23
A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.
Proverbs 14:30
Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD.
Proverbs 23:17
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Phillippians 4:11,12
No comments:
Post a Comment